Quick and easy Spinach and Feta Egg Cups
This Spinach and Feta Egg Cup recipe is perfect for you fitness freaks with a foodie side! Follow along and be fed in no time! This recipe makes around 6 cups for you to enjoy, if you need more, you can double up on ingredients and follow the same method!
- 6 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups of fresh spinach
- A dash of garlic powder
- A dash of onion powder
- A pinch of salt & black pepper
- Cooking Spray/ Butter
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease up your muffin tin. Make sure that the egg won’t stick.
- Chop up your spinach and your feta.
- Whisk eggs together. Add garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Add spinach and feta into the egg mix.
- Pour spinach and feta egg mix into muffin tray until ¾ way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
We hope you enjoy these tasty spinach and feta egg cups!
If you love this recipe, see more articles and recipes here!