How To Make Jungle Oat Biscuits
We’re excited to teach you how to make Jungle Oat Biscuits! Jungle Oats are perfectly healthy – so we have found the perfect snack that can be made with these breakfast oats! This recipe makes 12 yummy biscuits for you to enjoy. If you want to make a bigger batch – just double up! If you love this recipe – we have a ton more for you to enjoy here.
Jungle Oat Biscuits Ingredients
- 200 g Jungle Oats
- 2-3 large ripened mashed bananas
- 40 g raisins
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Blend oats for 10 seconds with a blender – not to be too fine, rather just chopped.
- Add the mashed banana and mix well into oats.
- Next, add raisins, salt and cinnamon to your mixture. Mix well.
- Scoop up a spoonful at a time onto a tray and form cookie shape, you can use cookie cutters, too.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire tray.
We hope you enjoy this delicious recipe!