We want to help you become the positivity during this time! Added rest days aren’t so bad.
Here are some tips to help you stay positive!
- Commit to your habits and stay in routine! It might seem absurd, but it will give you full days with a lot to accomplish! It will also make going back to normal a hell of a lot easier.
- Acknowledge your feelings! Don’t label them as anything negative. Work through them and communicate where necessary!
- Meet your own needs – think about what you feel like – certain food, exercise, shows, etc. and think of the best possible ways to meet those needs. Incorporate the whole family or even your roommate in this.
- Try to stop complaining about something every day. Try change a complaint into a compliment and work at it!
- Always stay hydrated, get enough sleep, get blood and oxygen flow through your body and eat healthily as often as you can.
- It’s good to spend quality time with your family, watch your favourite movies, play games and have some good laughs. Create memories, even now.
- Also, spend quality time with yourself. Read a book, write creatively, learn to cook or bake, learn a skill – come out of this with more to offer the world and yourself.
- Take your breaks. Whenever you need them.
- Surround yourself with positivity. Try TED talks. Avoid social media if it’s getting too much. Use Pinterest if it helps. There are so many ways to remain positive.
- Let go of what you cannot control or change.