How To Make Avo Brownies
Avo Brownies may not sound appealing, but once you try it, you’ll have found your new favourite dessert! Avocado is a good fat and therefore replaces oil in this recipe. Give our recipe a good read to locate all of our other beneficial health substitutes!
So, if you’re craving something sweet try making these scrumptious brownies – they’re healthy and delicious!
Double up on ingredients if you want to make a bigger batch.
- 1 large avocado
- 1 banana
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C before getting started.
- Blend avo, banana, honey and vanilla together using a blender or a beater.
- Add the avo, banana, honey and vanilla mix to a large bowl and whisk in eggs.
- Next, sift in cocoa powder and coconut flour. Mix the dry ingredients in nicely.
- Add in the sea salt and the baking soda – Give it a good stir.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Yum!
- Lay in baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes before slicing your brownie into pieces.
Enjoy your Avo Brownies! For more amazing recipes and fitness tips, have a look at our blog.